Summer Meals for Kids & Teens
SUMMER MEALS AVAILABLE AT BAY SHORE SCHOOLS
Bay Shore High School
June 27 – August 19
Breakfast 7-9:45 AM
Bay Shore Middle School
June 27 – August 26
Breakfast 8-9 AM
Join us for a great selection of hot & cold meals – all at NO charge!!
MySchoolBucksis an online payment system that makes school meal payments easy for busy parents on-the-go! Quickly and securely add money to your student's school meal account using your credit or debit card.
See PDF: MySchoolBucks.pdf
Island Park Schools
New Point of Sale System – WebSMARTT
- Island Park UFSD has purchased a point-of-sale system for use in the cafeterias at FX Hegarty Elementary School and Lincoln Orens Middle School.
- The POS system, called WebSMARTT, will eliminate the pencil to paper meal tracking, which will allow for processing of meal transactions to be completed quickly and efficiently.
See PDF: WebSMARTT.pdf
School Meal Program
- Letter to Parents for School Meal Programs.pdf
- 2017-2018 Income Eligibility Guidelines.pdf
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Application Fact Sheet.pdf
- 2017-2018 Application for Free and Reduced Price School Meals.pdf
To Our Valued Customers,
Rich’s Ice Cream Company has developed systems for the management of allergenic materials minimizing the risk of allergen contamination. Our allergen program is based on best industry practices which include a robust sanitation program and strict adherence to cGMP’s (Current Good Manufacturing Practices).
We, at Rich’s Ice Cream, want to help protect your family the same way we do ours. We understand the high level of concern of protecting those who have nut allergies. This is why, that in 2016, we made the decision to become a “Nut Free” facility. We do our diligence from top to bottom… from our suppliers who make our ingredients, our vending machines and employee lunches to ensure we are 100% nut free. We have the strictest policies to protect our consumers.
We at Rich’s Ice Cream are dedicated to safe quality products and feel confident that our allergen programs represent best industry practices.
Yours for Quality and Safety,
Director of Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs
Rich’s Ice Cream
See PDF: Allergens Richs.pdf